Public Hearing on Government Reorganization Plan #2
Monday, April 23, 2012
Employment Development Department Auditorium
722 Capitol Mall, Sacramento
The California Channel is recording this hearing and will archive it on its Web site. Click here to view the archived coverage.
All written testimony submitted electronically is linked below.
Public Hearing: 10 a.m.
Session 1: Government Reorganization Plan 2012 -- Overview of the Plan
Session 2: Governor's Office of Business & Economic Development (GO-Biz)
Session 3: California Transportation Agency
Session 4: California Gambling Control Commissions
- Stephanie K. Shimazu, Chair, and Tina Littleton, Executive Director, California Gambling Commission
- Marty Horan Jr., Acting Chief, Department of Justice Bureau of Gambling Control, and Bob Mukai, Deputy Attorney General and Attorney, Indian and Gaming Law Section, Department of Justice
- Jacob Appelsmith, Executive Director, Alcoholic Beverage Control and former Special Assistant to then-Attorney General Edmund G. Brown Jr.
- Jason Ramos, Chairman, Blue Lake Rancheria and Tribal Gaming Commission
- Tracey Buck-Walsh, Attorney, Law Office of Tracey Buck-Walsh
The Commission received written comments from a member of the Legislature:
Senator Lois Wolk
Additional written comments solicited by the Commission:Public Comment
Mike Williams, Chairman, Tule River Tribe Gaming Commission
John N. Roberts. Deputy Commissioner, San Manuel Band of Mission Indian Tribal Gaming Commission